About Me

My photo
27 years in the Real Estate industry I just love what I do. Vivian's Real Estate has been the biggest challenge for me and my son Trent and I am so happy to say that Trent is an excellent agent that has honest and integrity like myself which always wins in the end. We are very fortunate to be working with fantastic people and meeting different people every day, helping people is our goal and giving them an excellent experience.

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

PERTH RENTS CONTINUE TO CLIMB

 Perth's rental market remains one of the strongest in the country, with median weekly rents now sitting at $750, up from $747 previously and $700 a year ago.

While the latest increase of 0.4% may seem modest, rents are still 7.1% higher than this time last year, highlighting the ongoing pressure facing tenants across the city.

With demand continuing to outstrip supply, Perth remains a challenging market for renters and a strong one for property investors.

Key Numbers:

  • Median rent: $750 per week
  • Previous median rent: $747 per week
  • Same time last year: $700 per week
  • Quarterly growth: 0.4%
  • Annual growth: 7.1%
I cannot say that the Government was way off in its predictions about rents increasing by $2 per week - it's a joke. I have some compassion for the tenants trying to get into the rental market today as the rents have skyrocketed. 

Just bearing in mind that landlords also have had to bear a lot of costs - everything has gone up for them as well its such a vicious cycle.

MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AND GIVE IT A REAL GO!!
SELLING MOSMAN PARK & THE WESTERN SUBURBS!!
KEEPING IT REAL IS OUR MOTTO!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment